Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This classy bass is a used 2018 Fender Custom Shop '60 Jazz Bass reissue, with a closet classic Aged Olympic White finish! This J-Bass is vintage-accurate with its concentric stacked control knobs, hand-wound J-Bass pickups with two pole pieces per-string, and great looking clay dot inlays. The original case and COA are included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Closet Classic Aged Olympic White Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- '60s U Profile Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- 20 6105 Narrow Tall Frets
- 1.5” Width Bone Nut
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- 4 Saddle Vintage Style Bridge
- Vintage Style Open Gear Tuners
- Knurled Chrome Dome Knobs
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs, 8 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!