Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass Journeyman Relic Aged Olympic White 2018
- Fender Custom Shop
- Bass Guitars
- Part Number:
- Actual Photos:
- Serial #CZ535521
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This classy bass is a used 2018 Fender Custom Shop '60 Jazz Bass reissue, with a closet classic Aged Olympic White finish! This J-Bass is vintage-accurate with its concentric stacked control knobs, hand-wound J-Bass pickups with two pole pieces per-string, and great looking clay dot inlays. The original case and COA are included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Closet Classic Aged Olympic White Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- '60s U Profile Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- 20 6105 Narrow Tall Frets
- 1.5” Width Bone Nut
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- 4 Saddle Vintage Style Bridge
- Vintage Style Open Gear Tuners
- Knurled Chrome Dome Knobs
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs, 8 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Relic Finish Aging Package
- Manufactured by Fender Custom Shop
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!
When You Order This Item
Free Performance CheckupThis item ships after a thorough inspection by our professional technicians and passes our quality checks for optimal playability and performance.
Free SupportProduct Support is included on all items we sell. Have a question or need assistance? We're just a click or call away. Click here for product support.
Satisfaction GuaranteedYour satisfaction is guaranteed on all items! We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, and work hard to provide incredible customer service with every order. No reason needed to make a return, and if you experience any issue at all, we'll fix it. Learn more about our return policy.
Question About This Item?
Our team has the Fender Custom Shop knowledge to help you decide.
We know buying new gear is a very personal decision. If you have any questions about this item, we're just a call or click away. We look forward to helping you.