Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
It's hard not to fall in love with this Custom Shop '60 Strat. It's a real looker with its British Racing Green finish and matching headstock, as well as a roasted quartersawn maple neck and dark rosewood fretboard! Topping everything off is gold hardware and a set of hot sounding El Diablo single-coil pickups!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Closet Classic Aged Sherwood Metallic Finish
- Roasted Ash Body
- '60 Style Oval "C" Shape Roasted Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Clay Dot Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.65" Nut Width
- 21 6105 Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound El Diablo Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- 5-Way Pickup Switch
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Bone Nut
- Gold Hardware
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness At 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Thickness At 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!