Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a Tele that will stop anyone in their tracks! A 1960 Tele from Fender Custom with not only a super heavy relic Aztec Gold finish, but a matching gold paisley pickguard! The guitar is built with a modern 9.5" radius, and a set of handwound Twisted Tele pickups loaded in for timeless Telecaster spark.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Super Heavy Relic Aztec Gold Finish
- Alder Body
- Modern “C” Shape Maple Neck with Flat Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Medium Vintage Size Frets
- Handwound Twisted Tele Single-Coil Pickups
- 3-Way Switch, Volume and Tone Controls
- Black Paisley Pickguard
- RSD Telecaster Bridge
- 6 lbs, 15 oz.
- .830” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!