Here's an awesome 1960s Strat out of the Fender Custom Shop with a heavy relic treatment to a Super Faded Aged Olympic White color! The guitar has a lightweight alder body with a "C" shaped neck, modern radius and frets with a trio of hot sounding El Diablo handwound pickups, the middle of which is RW/RP for hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic Super Faded Aged Olympic White Finish
- Lightweight Alder Body
- Tinted Riff Sawn Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- ’65 “C” Neck Profile
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- Handwound El Diablo Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- 5-Way Switch and Blender Strat Controls
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!