Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The perfect Esquire doesn't exi...yes it does. It's this Masterbuilt '61 Custom Esquire double bound and finished in 3-Tone Sunburst by Vince Van Trigt! The guitar features a coveted Brazilian rosewood fretboard, with a lightweight roasted alder body and a matching roasted maple neck. This guitar looks, feels, and sounds incredible. Someone buy it before one of us does!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Journeyman Relic 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Roasted Alder Body
- Roasted Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
- '59 Esquire “C” Neck Profile
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 21 6150 Medium Jumbo Frets
- '63 Telecaster Bridge Pickup
- '59 Esquire Wiring
- 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .800" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!