Someone needs to pick this Esquire up fast before someone here does! This is a Greg Fessler Masterbuilt '61 Esquire Custom featuring not only a roasted alder body and heavy relic finish, but one of the nicest pieces of Brazilian rosewood we've ever seen!The double sided binding and 3-ply guard really complement the aged black finish nicely, and the neck is a sturdy piece of quartersawn maple. This one won't last long - so make it yours today!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Heavy Relic Black Finish
- Double Bound Roasted Alder Body
- Roasted Quartersawn Maple Neck with 59 Esquire "C" Neck Profile
- Flat Lam Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
- 21 Vintage Size Frets
- 1.65" Nut Width
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- '63 Tele Bridge Pickup
- 3-Position Pickup Switch
- 3-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 9 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!