Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
We can never get enough of the Custom Telecaster, with its double bound body and flat lam rosewood boards...it's just a timeless look. We gave this '62 Custom Tele a Journeyman relic 3-Tone Sunburst finish over roasted alder and maple for the body and neck. The guitar has '63 Tele single-coils, and a modern 9.5" radius for easy bends!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Strap, Cable, Polish Cloth, Paperwork
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- Journeyman Relic 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Roasted Alder Double Bound Body
- Quartersawn Roasted Maple Neck
- Flat Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Mid ‘60s Oval “C” Shape Neck
- Bone Nut
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- ’63 Tele Single-Coil Pickups
- Three-Saddle Bridge
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!