One of the three first Ultimate Relic guitars built by Fender Masterbuilder Carlos Lopez, we're super excited to offer this '62 Stratocaster in Faded Coral Pink over roasted woods! The maple neck and alder body have both undergone a roasting process that eliminates excess moisture and sugars for rock-solid stability and extra punchy tones. The guitar is loaded up a trio of handwound Custom Shop Stratocaster pickups with a RW/RP middle pickup for hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Roasted Alder Body
- Roasted Quartersawn Maple Neck and Round Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- ’60 Style Oval “C” Neck Profile
- ’69 Strat Neck, ’65 Strat RW/RP Middle, ‘60s Strat Bridge Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Hardware
- 7 lbs, 7 oz.
- .790" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!