Inspired by seeing a vintage 1964 Tele we had seen a picture of - this guitar is a Custom Shop '63 Strat with a heavily relic'd Crimson Transparent finish over a roasted mahogany body with an oval "C" roasted maple neck! This guitar has tone and vibes for days, it's a nice weight and acoustically very resonant. Of course when you plug it in - the Texas Special pickups offer lots of power and twang. This guitar is a monster player that definitely won't stick around long.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic Crimson Transparent Finish
- Roasted Mahogany Body
- 60's Style Oval "C" Shape Roasted Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Texas Special Stratocaster Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Hardware
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- .800” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!