For those who like tasteful relics, this is a '63 Strat built by the Fender Custom Shop, spec'd by the Zoo with a korina body and Journeyman Relic 3-tone sunburst finish! This guitar has lots of muscle and power from the korina body, and a super-sturdy quartersawn maple neck. This guitar just plain rules, and you'll know it once you play it!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Journeyman Relic 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Korina Body
- 60's Style Oval "C" Shape Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Round Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custom Shop ‘63 Stratocaster Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Hardware
- 8 lbs, 12 oz.
- .790” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!