Here's a 2018 Fender Custom Shop '63 Tele reissue in a very cool Super Faded Aged Lake Placid Blue finish over an ash body! The guitar features a quartersawn maple neck that has a '60 Oval "C" profile, modern 9.5" radius, 6105 frets, and a set of handwound Tele pickups! The guitars wear and tear is all original, and comes with the Fender case, COA and some case candy!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Ash Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck and Round Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- ’60 Style Oval “C” Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius, 1.650” Nut Width
- 21 6105 Frets
- Bone Nut
- ’Handwound Twisted Tele Neck and Broadcaster Bridge Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 13 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!