This Music Zoo spec'd '63 Tele is something special - as we pat ourselves on the back, let's tell you about it. This is a '63 Tele with Crimson Transparent finish over a mahogany body, comfortable "C" shaped maple neck, and a round lam rosewood fretboard. The guitar has two '63 Tele single-coil pickups, a 3-saddle bridge, and a Journeyman Relic finish. The light relic finish adds vibe to the looks!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Journeyman Relic Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Maple Neck and Round Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- ’60 Style Oval “C” Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius, 1.650” Nut Width
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Bone Nut
- ’63 Telecaster Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 6 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!