Lightly aged to perfection, this is a 1964 Jazz Bass from the Fender Custom Shop with a Super Faded Aged Shell Pink finish given a Journeyman Relic treatment. The Super Faded finish looks great on this one when combined with the aged mint green guard, dark rosewood fretboard and chrome pickup covers. Tone is provided by a pair of handwound J-Bass pickups, and individual volume controls to dial in your sound just how you like.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Alder Body
- '60 "U" Profile Jazz Bass Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Flat Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 1.5” Width Bone Nut
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- Handwound Vintage Jazz Bass Pickups
- Individual Volume and Master Tone Controls
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs 6 oz.
- .780" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!