Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A great pick if yo're ookin to add a sunburst Strat to the collection: this is a Fender Custom Shop '64 Strat in Faded 3-Tone Sunburst built in 2018. The guitar has a quartersawn maple neck with round lam rosewood board, oval "C" neck shape, and a set of handwound pickups. The middle pickup is reverse wound/reverse polarity to cancel out 60 cycle hum in the 2 and 4 positions. It's in overall excellent condition with all relic wear original, and the hardshell case with COA included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Shop Traveler
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Select Alder Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Round Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 1963 Oval "C" Neck Profile
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Custom Shop Handwound '64 Strat Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), 5-Way Pickup Switch
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 9 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!