This is a beautiful '64 Strat reissue from Fender Custom, spec'd with Narrow Tall frets, a modern 9.5" radius, and handwound '64 Strat pickups. Did we forget to mention the Faded Aged Burgundy Mist Metallic finish? An outstanding color for a top-notch guitar!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Burgundy Mist Metallic Finish
- Alder Body
- ’63 “C” Shape Quartersawn AA-Flame Maple Neck
- Round Lam Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Fretboard and Side Dot Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Narrow Tall 6105 Frets
- Handwound ‘64 Stratocaster Pickups
- 5-Way Switch, Volume and Tone Controls (Modern Wiring)
- Vintage-Style Stratocaster Bridge
- 7 lbs, 15 oz.
- .820” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!