Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
It's really hard to go wrong with a 'bound and blocked' '60s Jazz Bass! This is a Fender Custom Shop '66 Reissue in a lightly Journeyman Relic'd Aged Olympic White. Specs include an alder body, bound rosewood fretboard and handwound J-Bass pickups. We dig the quartersawn maple neck which has been given a heavy relic treatment, removing the lacquer and giving a really smooth feel while your playing. This is just a real class-act of a bass!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Setup Tools, Strap, Cable, Hang Tags, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Journeyman Relic Aged Olympic White Finish
- Alder Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with Heavy Relic Treatment
- 1960 J-Bass “U” Neck Shape
- 34” Scale Length
- 1.50" Nut Width
- 7.25” Fretboard Radius
- Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound Vintage J Bass Pickups
- Fretboard Binding and Mother of Pearl Block Inlays, Matching Headstock
- Bone Nut
- Vintage-Style Hardware
- 9 lbs, 3 oz.
- .780" Neck Profile at the 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Profile at the 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!