What's better than a heavy relic Strat? How about a color over color heavy relic Strat with late '60s appointments and a matching headstock!? This is a '67 Reissue featuring an Aged Vintage White over Faded Sonic Blue finish, bound rosewood fretboard with mother of pearl inlays, and a matching headstock! A trio of three carefully chosen Custom Shop Strat pickups really let you get the most out of this guitar.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- '66 Oval "C" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound '69 Neck, Fat '50 RW/RP Middle, Texas Special Bridge Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 14 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!