Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Late '60s Strat style with a killer Heavy Relic finish! This Teambuilt '67 Stratocaster is the full package! The guitar features a heavy relic Faded Sonic Blue finish on an alder body, with late '60s specs that include the larger Strat headstock, a round lam rosewood board and mother of pearl for the dot inlays! A trio of three carefully chosen pickups in each position gives you some of the best Strat tones imaginable, and the '66 oval "C" profile with medium jumbo frets is incredibly comfortable to play.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Faded Sonic Blue Finish
- Alder Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- Round Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 1966 Oval "C" Neck Shape
- Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Medium Jumbo 6150 Frets
- Handwound '69 Neck, Fat '50s RW/RP Middle, and Texas Special Bridge Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Fender/Gotoh Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 2 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .860" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!