Antigua like you've never seen it before! This is a Fender Custom Shop '67 Tele finished in Antigua Silver, master built by the incredibly talented Vincent Van Trigt. Inspiration for the colored Antigua Tele's came from our long-time friend and Charvel/Jackson/EVH representative David Waters, who in a blitz of inspiration drew the idea for these finishes out with his daughter's crayon set and shared it with us. Next thing you know, the guitars are on order and inspiration comes to life! The Custom Shop knocked it out of the part with this Tele. The finish is so vibrant and looks like nothing we've ever seen. The specs are nothing to forget about either, with a round lam rosewood board, beautiful plain-grain maple necks, and late 60s appointments as the mother of pearl inlays and Schaller "F" tuners. Make this one of a kind Telecaster yours today!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Antigua Silver Finish
- Alder Body
- Plain Grain Maple Neck with Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays and Side Dots
- Round Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- ’60 Style Oval "C" Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall 6105 Frets
- Bone Nut
- Handwound ’67 Tele Single-Coil Pickups
- Three-Way Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Modern Wiring
- Vintage-Style Three-Saddle Bridge
- Schaller "F" Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!