Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Late '60s looks and modern appointments - this is a perfect Tele for someone who wants to do some lead playing! It's a Custom Shop '67 Tele in NOS Maui Blue with a double-bound alder body, 12" radius on the rosewood fretboard and 6100 Jumbo frets that are going to make bends feel like butter. The mother of pearl dot inlays look great with the bright Maui Blue finish, and the neck is finished in satin urethane which is great for not getting your hands caught up like they might with a glossier finish.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Double Bound Alder Body
- 1969 "U" Profile Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Satin Urethane Neck Finish
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius, 1.650” Nut Width
- 21 6100 Jumbo Frets
- Mother of Pearl Inlays
- Bone Nut
- Custom Shop '67 Tele Single-Coil Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 14 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!