Free Shipping Free 3-Year Assurance
In Stock! This Fender Custom Shop model for sale is available to buy online now, and ready to ship from our Farmingdale, NY location.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Fender Custom Shop Dealer
The Music Zoo is an authorized online dealer for Fender Custom Shop Bass Guitars. Get expert service and product support when you buy Fender Custom Shop gear from a trusted retailer.
1968 Jazz Bass Journeyman Relic Aged Oxblood Item Description
Everything about this '68 Jazz Bass lines up just right! The tasteful aging of the Aged Oxblood finish, the lightly tinted quartersawn maple neck with black binding and matching block inlays and all complemented nicely by the tortoiseshell pickguard! The tone on this one is provided by a pair of handwound Vintage Jazz Bass pickups. If you want to own a standout Fender Custom Shop bass, it's hard to go wrong with this one!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Alder Body
- '60 J-Bass "U" Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard with Black Binding and Block Inlays
- 34" Scale Length
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 1.5” Width Bone Nut
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- Handwound Vintage Jazz Bass Pickups
- Individual Volume and Master Tone Controls
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs 8 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Produced in the Fender Custom Shop
- Fender Jazz Bass Body Shape
- Brand New Condition with Warranty
- Relic Finish Aging Package
- Solid Body Electric Guitar Construction
- Manufactured by Fender
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy bass guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Fender Custom Shop bass guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1968 Jazz Bass Journeyman Relic Aged Oxblood online from The Music Zoo.