Everything about this '68 Jazz Bass lines up just right! The tasteful aging of the Vintage White finish, the lightly tinted quartersawn maple neck with black binding and matching block inlays and all complemented nicely by the tortoiseshell pickguard! The tone on this one is provided by a pair of handwound Vintage Jazz Bass pickups. If you want to own a standout Fender Custom Shop bass, it's hard to go wrong with this one!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Alder Body
- '60 J-Bass "U" Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard with Black Binding and Block Inlays
- 34" Scale Length
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 1.5” Width Bone Nut
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- Handwound Vintage Jazz Bass Pickups
- Individual Volume and Master Tone Controls
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs 10 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!