Talk about a hot-rodded Tele! This is a Music Zoo-spec'd '69 Telecaster Custom with a Lollar Regal humbucker in the neck position, sans pickguard to show off all the awesome grain of the rosewood body. We love rosewood Teles not only for the George Harrison associations, but the mid-range bump the tonewood gives to the spanky Tele tone. Specs on this one include a comfortable oval "C" shape neck, narrow tall frets, and a modern 9.5" radius for easy bends.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Journeyman Relic Natural Finish
- Rosewood Body
- Rosewood Neck with '60s Oval "C" Neck Profile
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- 1.65" Nut Width
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Lollar Regal Neck Humbucker, Texas Special Bridge Pickup
- 3-Position Pickup Switch
- 3-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!