Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
We can't say enough good things about this 1969 Strat, crafted masterfully by Dale Wilson! This guitar features all the things we love about late '60s Fenders including "F" logo tuners, that huge headstock design, and mother of pearl fretboard and side dot inlays! The pickups are a killer set of Josefina handwound '60s single-coils, and we can say that the rosewood used on the fretboard is one of the darkest pieces of rosewood we've ever seen!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar.
- Relic 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Alder Body
- '60 Style Oval "C" Shape Quartersawn Maple Neck and Round Lam Rosewood Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Custom Shop Josefina Handwound Fat '60s Strat Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Schaller "F" Tuners
- Relic Hardware
- 7 lbs, 3 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!