Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This bass is just awesome, and a real show-stopper: a Limited Edition '57 Precision with a chocolate 2-tone sunburst finish that matches perfectly to the quartersawn rosewood neck. The bass has a ton of pop and snap, but with the added warmth and slight midrange of the rosewood neck. The bass has a single handwound '57 pickup, and topped off with a gold anodized pickguard.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable, Paperwork, Certificate of Authenticity
- Journeyman Relic Chocolate 2-Tone Burst Finish
- 2-Piece Select Ash Body
- Quartersawn Rosewood “V” Neck
- Round-Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound '57 Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone Controls
- 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass Bridge
- Vintage Nickel Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum Pickguard
- Closet Classic Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs. 11 oz.
- .920" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!