Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1957 Precision Bass Journeyman Relic Rosewood Neck Electric Bass Chocolate 2-Tone Sunburst Item Description
This bass is just awesome, and a real show-stopper: a Limited Edition '57 Precision with a chocolate 2-tone sunburst finish that matches perfectly to the quartersawn rosewood neck. The bass has a ton of pop and snap, but with the added warmth and slight midrange of the rosewood neck. The bass has a single handwound '57 pickup, and topped off with a gold anodized pickguard.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable, Paperwork, Certificate of Authenticity
Product Specs and Features
- Journeyman Relic Chocolate 2-Tone Burst Finish
- 2-Piece Select Ash Body
- Quartersawn Rosewood “V” Neck
- Round-Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound '57 Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone Controls
- 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass Bridge
- Vintage Nickel Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum Pickguard
- Closet Classic Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs. 11 oz.
- .920" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Fender
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy bass guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Fender Custom Shop bass guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1957 Precision Bass Journeyman Relic Rosewood Neck Electric Bass Chocolate 2-Tone Sunburst online from The Music Zoo.