Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This rock solid bass is a used and still in excellent condition Fender Custom Shop Heavy Relic ‘61 Jazz Bass! This J has a 3-tone sunburst finish with nitro lacquer, super-strong quartersawn maple neck with a flat lam rosewood board, and a handwound set of J-Bass pickups with concentric volume and tone controls to give you a wide variety of sounds. This bass is in overall excellent condition with only light playwear to be seen, and includes the original case with certificate of authenticity.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Strap, Cable
- 9 lbs, 5 oz.
- Nitro Lacquer 3-Color Sunburst Finish
- Alder Body
- ’60 Style Jazz Bass “U” Quartersawn Maple Neck and Flat Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 34” Scale Length
- 7.25” Fretboard Radius
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- .810” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.000” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Handwound ’J-Bass Pickups with Concentric Volume and Tone Knobs
- Vintage-Style Bridge with Individual String Mutes
- Bone Nut
- Vintage-Style Bass Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!