Hold down the low-end with style with this Fender Custom Shop 2019 ’61 Jazz Bass reissue! This instrument is finished in a heavy relic Aged Lake Placid Blue color over an alder body, with a ’60 style “U” shaped quartersawn maple neck, handwound J-Bass pickups, and string mutes for when you really need to keep it tight.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Strap, Cable, and Paperwork.
- 9 lbs, 5 oz.
- Nitro Lacquer Aged Lake Placid Blue Finish
- Alder Body
- ’60 Style Jazz Bass “U” Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 34” Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- .830” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.020” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Handwound Vintage J-Bass Pickups
- Concentric Volume and Tone Controls, String Mutes and Pickup Covers
- Bone Nut
- Vintage-Style Bass Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!