A 2019 Fender Custom Shop bass for the modern player! This is the Postmodern Bass with a flash lacquer 3-Color Sunburst finish, with a smooth-playing quartersawn “U” shape Jazz Bass neck that has a contoured heel, with a handwound P-Bass pickup for great thumping low-end tone!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Strap, Cable, and Paperwork.
- 8 lbs, 13 oz.
- Flash Coat Lacquer Journeyman Relic Faded 3-Color Sunburst Finish
- Alder Body
- ’60 Style Jazz Bass “U” Quartersawn Maple Neck with Contoured Heel
- 34” Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- .800” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Handwound ’57 P-Bass Pickup
- Vintage-Style Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Vintage-Style Bass Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!