In Stock! This Fender Custom Shop model for sale is available to buy online now, and ready to ship from our Farmingdale, NY location.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Watch the Product Demo Video
50s Esquire Masterbuilt Jason Smith Heavy Relic Faded Aged White Blonde Item Description
You know what we say - sometimes one pickup is all you need! This is an awesome '50s Esquire Masterbuilt by Jason Smith with a Heavy Relic Dirty White Blonde finish and a Lollar B.S. Tele pickup! Comparable to the well-regarded Lollar Imperial in output with lots of string-defiition and wide range in dynamics. If you want a high-fidelity Esquire, this is a great choice! More specs include a '57 Soft "V" profile to the maple neck, vintage compound fretboard radius and medium jumbo frets!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Faded Aged Dirty White Blonde Finish
- 2-Piece Off-Center Seam Ash Body
- '57 Soft "V" Profile Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut, 1.65” Width
- 7.25-9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Lollar B.S. Tele Bridge Pickup
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- 3-Saddle Tele Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 6 lbs, 9 oz.
- .910" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Produced in the Fender Custom Shop
- Heavy Relic Finish Aging Package
- Hand-bulit by a Fender Masterbuilder
- Solid Body Electric Guitar Construction
- Fender Telecaster Body and Headstock Shape
- Manufactured by Fender
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Fender Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 50s Esquire Masterbuilt Jason Smith Heavy Relic Faded Aged White Blonde online from The Music Zoo.