This is limited edition Tele from the Fender Custom Shop dubbed the '50s Vibra Tele! This guitar features a Heavy Relic finish, a super-sturdy quartersawn maple neck, Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbucker in the neck position, and Bigsby/Fender branded tailpiece! Placed directly at the seventh harmonic for perfect, balanced tone, the neck humbucker pickup adds a unique note to the traditional Tele twang. Dual Stack HS Tele wiring ensures the pickups play nicely with each other, from an electrical standpoint; dual-stack 250k and 500k potentiometers guarantee each pickup operates at optimum resistance.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Aged Butterscotch Blonde Finish
- 2-Piece Select Ash Body
- 1957 Soft “V” 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1.65" Width Bone Nut
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 6105 Narrow Tall Frets
- Custom Shop Handwound 50-’51 Blackguard Bridge Pickup, Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbucker
- 3-Position Pickup Selector
- Bigsby B5 Bridge and Tailpiece
- Master Volume, Master Tone Control
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!