Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a great looking '51 Nocaster Reissue, built by the Fender Custom Shop in 2018 with a Heavy Relic Faded Nocaster Blonde finish over an ash body, still in excellent condition with all wear appearing original. The guitar has handwound Loaded '51 Nocaster pickups, and a brass saddle bridge for tons of vibe and twang. The guitar includes the original case, COA, and bridge cover along with some case candy.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Bridge Cover
- 7 lbs.
- Heavy Relic Faded Nocaster Blonde Finish
- 2-Piece Select Ash Body
- 1-Piece Quartersawn Flame Maple Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Width Bone Nut
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- 10/56 “V" Shape Neck
- .980" Neck Profile at Nut
- 1.02" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded ’51 Nocaster Pickups
- 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!