This is a great looking as well as playing Fender Custom Shop '52 Tele reissue, built just this year in 2019 - in fact it was originally sold by The Music Zoo. The finish is an aged nocaster blonde color over an ash body, with a chunky "U"-profiled maple neck! The guitar has a modern radius and 6105 frets for easy bending, and handwound '51 Nocaster pickups for tons of Tele sparkle. The wear patterns are all original to the guitar, and it includes the original case, COA, and case candy.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Case Candy and Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitro Lacquer Journeyman Relic Nocaster Blonde Finish
- Ash Body
- ’52 Style Oval “U” Shape Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 21 Sanko 6105 Frets
- Handwound ’51 Nocaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Vintage-Style 3-Saddle Tele Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 9 oz.
- .860” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!