At first glance, a relic'd White Blonde Strat...cool, right? It is, but looking and picking it up - it's different than the rest in that this is a '55 Strat Masterbuilt by Dennis Galuszka with a Triple A-grade flame maple neck and a slab ash body! Much like a 1959 Slab P-Bass, the guitar features no forearm or belly cut. The neck is a very comfortable 'soft V' profile, and the flame figuring truly looks amazing. Pickups are a set of Custom Shop '54 Strat single-coils to provide '50s Strat chime. The black phenolic 1-ply guard really adds a striking look to the white blonde finish, we love it!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Journeyman Relic Black Finish
- Slab Ash Body
- '54 Soft "V" Shape AAA-Grade Flame Maple Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 6150 Frets
- Custom Shop '54 Strat Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Hardware
- 7 lbs 3 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!