Packed full of vibe and tone, this is a Fender Custom Shop '56 Tele as part of the 2019 collection with a tasteful Journeyman Relic Wide Fade 2-Color Sunburst finish over an ash body! The Tele has a set of handwound Custom Shop pickups, and a modern fret size and 9.5" radius for bends and lead playing.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Journeyman Relic Wide Fade 2-Color Sunburst Finish
- Ash Body
- 10/56 “V” Shape Quartersawn Maple Neck and Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- Handwound ‘55/56 Neck and 55/57 Bridge Pickups
- 3-Saddle Tele Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 15 oz.
- .900” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.000” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!