Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This Esquire Custom combines vintage style, relic looks, and modern materials for a guitar that looks and feels as good as it sounds! This special guitar is double bound with a Faded Lake Placid Blue finish that's been given the Journeyman Relic treatment, loaded with a single '58 Tele pickup and 3-way switch. The guitar has a flame quartersawn maple neck for added flash to the sturdy cut of wood!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Strap, Cable, Maintenance Kit, Polish Cloth, Paperwork
- 7 lbs, 6 oz.
- Faded Lake Placid Blue Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- AA Flame Quartersawn Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- .850" Neck Profile at Nut
- .970" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- '59 Esquire "C" Neck Shape
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound '58 Single-Coil Tele Pickup
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Full Volume, Straight To Output Jack, Position 2. Pickup To Volume Pot, Position 3. Pickup To Volume and Tone Pots.
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Black Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Three-Saddle Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!