Full of vibe with an articulate and snappy sound thanks to the maple neck, here is a used, in excellent condition Postmodern Stratocaster in Faded Chocolate 3-Color Sunburst from the 2019 Fender Custom Shop collection! Loaded with handwound Stratocaster pickups, this guitar sounds and feels like the real deal.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitro Lacquer Faded Chocolate 3-Color Sunburst Finish
- Alder Body
- 10/56“V” Shape Rift Sawn Maple Neck and Maple Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo
- Handwound '69 Neck, Fat '50s RW/RP Middle, Texas Special Bridge Pickups
- Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 3 oz.
- .830” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!