Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Two finishes for the price of one! This is a '60/'63 Reissue finished in a Faded Daphne Blue over 3-Tone Sunburst. Specs include an alder body, rift sawn roasted maple neck with a rosewood fretboard, and three handwound pickups. We love when the Custom Shop does a reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup so you can some hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 pickup positions.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Rift Sawn Roasted Maple Neck
- Round Lam Rosewood Fretboard with Dot Inlays
- Large "C" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound 60/63 Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 5 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!