Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
From right off of the wall of the 2019 NAMM show comes this amazing one-off Paul Waller Masterbuilt '60s Strat with a unique choice of a korina body, comfortable "C" shaped maple neck, and a trio of Josefina handwound '50s Strat pickups - the finest pickups that the Custom Shop has to offer! A great Strat with added midrange punch from the korina wood body.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- 7 lbs, 14 oz.
- Nitro Lacquer Journeyman Relic 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Korina Body
- ’60 Style Oval ”C” Shape Maple Neck
- Flat Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Josefina Handwound ‘50s Strat Pickups with 5-Way Switch
- Modern Wiring with Bridge Tone Controls
- Vintage Style Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!