Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Looking for 1960's Strat looks but maybe with a light relic finish and preferably a larger than usual neck profile? This Music Zoo Exclusive NoNeck Strat might be up your alley! This is a Journeyman Relic '60s Stratocaster in Faded 3-Tone sunburst, and is built with an alder body, big and chunky '51 "U" shaped neck, and three Custom Shop '60 pickups for an authentic '60s Strat tone.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Faded 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Alder Body
- 1951 "U" Shape Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- Custom Shop '60 Strat Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Individual Tone Controls
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs. 12 oz.
- .950" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!