Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
It's hard to deny the cool factor of an all-rosewood Telecaster! George Harrison vibes for days! This is a Fender Custom Shop teambuilt '60s Rosewood Tele, with a satin finish to the chambered body (with a maple spline), a comfortable 'oval C' neck profile and a set of Twisted Tele pickups to provide the tone!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Closet Classic Natural Satin Finish
- Indian Rosewood Chambered Body with Maple Center Seam
- Indian Rosewood Neck with ’60 Style Oval “C” Profile and Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1-11/16” Nut Width
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius and Narrow Tall Size Frets
- Custom Shop Twisted Tele Pickups
- 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Vintage Style Tele 3-Saddle Bridge
- Schaller “F” Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 14 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!