Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a Strat we promise you won't want to put down! A Custom Shop '60s Stratocaster with a heavy relic roasted alder body finished in Sonic Blue. We took a bit of inspiration from one of Kurt Cobains well-known hot-rodded Mustangs that he used on the In Utero tour, which had a humbucker in the bridge pickup, along with the same blue finish and tortoise shell guard color combo that this '60s Strat has. This guitar has a '60s Strat pickup in the neck, and a '59 large "C" profile which will get you a nice grip on your left hand.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, and Paperwork.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic Sonic Blue Finish
- Roasted Alder Body
- ’59 Large “C” Quartersawn Roasted Maple Neck
- Round Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Sanko 6105 Frets
- ’60 Strat Single Coil Neck Pickup, DiMarzio PAF 36th Anniversary Bridge Pickup
- Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard, 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Bone Nut
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .920" Neck Thickness At 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness At 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!