This is a used and in excellent condition Fender Custom Shop 60th Anniversary '54 Strat that's a real players dream! Relic'd for looks and playability, the ash body is finished in a classic heavy relic 2-Tone Sunburst while the quartersawn maple neck features a vintage tint finish that's worn away for a played-in feel. The '54 single coils provide all the sparkle, twang, and quack players expect from a Strat. The guitars pickguard has been changed to an anodized gold guard, with the original 1-ply guard included in the case. It's a wonderful Strat with the original case, COA, trem arm included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Original Pickguard
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic 2-Tone Sunburst Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Ash Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- 1954 "U" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Narrow Jumbo Size Frets
- Fender '54 Strat Single-Coil Pickups
- Five-Position Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume Control
- Tone Controls for Neck and Middle Pickups
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs. 3 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!