Here's a great playing '62 Strat reissue, masterbuilt by Greg Fessler in 2014 with a relic Shoreline Gold finish. The guitar is built with a quartersawn maple neck, modern 9.5" radius and 6105 frets, Josefina handwound Hot '60s pickups, and a 5-way switch. The High E tuner on the guitar has an issue where it needs half a turn of "take up" before the gear starts to change the pitch of the string when changing directions. The guitar includes a non-original hard case, along with trem arm, bridge cover, and COA!
Includes: Non-Original Hardshell Case (One Broken Latch, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Bridge Cover, Strap
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Mid 60's Style Oval "C" Shape Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Round Lam Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- Custom Shop Josefina Handwound Hot '60s Strat Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Hardware
- Relic Shoreline Gold Finish
- 7 lbs, 9 oz.
- .790" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!