This is a very cool and vibey 2019 Fender Custom Shop ’65 Strat, with a nitro lacquer Teal Green Metallic finish over an alder body and paired with a AA-grade flame maple neck. The inlays are mother of pearl dots just like an original ’65 would have and handwound ’65 Strat pickups with a reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup for hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Strap, Cable, and Paperwork.
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- Nitro Lacquer Teal Green Metallic Finish
- Alder Body
- ’65 “C” Shape AA-Grade Quartersawn Flame Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- .830” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Handwound ’65 Strat Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup and 5-Way Switch
- Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!