Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a unique looking P-Bass, a used Custom Shop Postmodern model, with a sunburst finish over a flame maple top. The bass has a quartersawn roasted maple neck, compound 9.5-16" fretboard radius, and a hand-wound P bass pickup to provide a high-definition thump! There are some small dings on the top, and a finish crack in the neck that has been filled and smoothed over. The work looks very well done, and the neck plays as it should.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Sunburst Finish
- AAA Flame Maple Top with Roasted Ash Body
- Quartersawn Roasted Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 1960 Jazz Bass "U" Shape Neck
- 34" Scale
- 1.48" Nut Width
- 9.5-16" Fretboard Radius
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound ’62 Precision Bass Pickup
- RSD Designed HiMass Bridge
- 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum Pickguard
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Deluxe Die-Cast Tuners
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .780" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.020” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!