Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Alright, this one definitely won't last long at all! A 2016 Dale Wilson Masterbuilt '54 Esquire as part of that years Builder Select Series! The guitar features an incredible relic treatment to a Butterscotch Blonde finish over an ash body. There is a quartersawn maple neck with a compound 7.25-9.5" fretboard radius and narrow tall frets. This guitar features Full Throttle Esquire wiring to give you the pickup straight to the output jack, an option to use it with the volume control and position three adds in the tone control. The guitars wear is all original and it comes with the original case, COA and case candy!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Ash Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with '52 "U" Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 7.25-9.5” Fretboard Radius, 1.650” Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- 1.6875" Bone Nut
- Handwound 'BC' Single-Coil Pickup with Full Throttle Esquire Controls
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs.
- .960" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!