Here’s a great spin on a Tele that turns the model into an even bigger workhorse – a used Fender Custom Shop Caballo Tono Ligero, which translates into Light Tone Horse, which translates from gear speak to English as “simply awesome.” This Tele has an ash body with an “F” hole for resonance and weight relief, a U-shaped flame quartersawn maple neck, and a TV Jones Classic in the neck with a Red Hot single-coil bridge pickup for a very wide range of tones out of one great looking guitar. This Tele is in overall excellent condition with the wear all original and the case with COA and some case candy included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Dirty White Blonde Finish
- Ash Body
- 1959 “U” Shape 1-Piece AA- Flame Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Jumbo Frets
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound "Red Hot" Single-Coil Tele Bridge Pickup, TV Jones Classic Neck Pickup
- Bone Nut
- RSD Telecaster Bridge
- Sperzel Tuners with White Pearloid Buttons
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 5 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!