Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used 2006 Jazz Bass V, built by Fender Custom. The bass has an alder body with a rosewood fretboard, two active and noiseless Jazz Bass pickups with 3-band EQ, and a top-loading/string-through bridge with brass saddles. The instrument is in good condition; light surface marks around the body, scratching on the back, and the low B tuner is bent - but still functional. The original case is included - a photocopy of the certificate of authenticity is included as well, dating the bass to 2006.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Photocopy of COA
- 8 lbs, 15 oz.
- Black Finish
- Alder Body
- "C" Shape Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- .780" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Custom Shop Noiseless Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups
- Master Volume, Pickup Pan, 3-Band Active EQ with Bass, Mid, Treble
- Top-Load or Through-Body Bass Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Open Gear Tuning Machines
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!