Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Vintage Tele looks with some modern specs to update it for 2022! This is a one-off Elite Tele from the Fender Custom Shop in Heavy Relic Butterscotch Blonde. The guitar has an Elite style tummy cut and neck heel, 6-saddle bridge, and a compound 9.5-14" fretboard radius! The guitar has a roasted maple neck topped with an unroasted maple fretboard, and a Twisted Tele pickup in the bridge position for all your Twangy-tone needs!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic Butterscotch Blonde Finish
- Ash Body with Contours and Elite Neck Heel
- Roasted Maple Neck with Modern “C to D” Profile
- Plain Maple Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5-14" Fretboard Radius
- Medium Jumbo Size Frets
- Twisted Tele Bridge Pickup, N4 Noiseless Neck Pickup
- 3-Way Pickup Switch
- 6-Saddle Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!