Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly used and still in excellent condition Danny Gatton Signature Tele from the Fender Custom Shop, built in 2018! The guitar features a Honey Blonde finish over an ash body, custom '50s "U" profiled maple neck, and Danny's custom appointments that include cubic zirconia side markers, and a specially wound set of Tele pickups! The guitar has an aftermarket engraved control plate installed and is in overall very good condition with light playwear around the body, no dents or dings! A few of the cubic zirconia side dots have fallen off the guitar, with a some remaining. The original case and COA are included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Honey Blonde Finish
- Select Ash Body
- Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard
- Custom '50s "U" Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Vintage-Size Frets
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Fender Custom Designed Tele Single-Coil Pickups
- Three-Way Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Cubic Zirconia Side Position Markers, Custom Tone Circuit, Danny Gatton Signature on Headstock, Barrel Switch Tip with Bent Shaft
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 2 oz.
- .980" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.030" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!